Search this blog


Home My Twitter My Facebook My Resume
9/16/09

Has Anyone Else Noticed?  


Last night I was watching the most recent episode of "Kourtney & Khloe' Take Miami" on E! and there was some sort of confrontation between employees at Dash, the boutique owned by the Kardashian sisters. Kourtney put a halt to the drama saying that she didn't want to discuss the issue in front of customers.....pan out to the completely empty store. It got me thinking, I don't think I've ever seen customers in Dash. Not even the Calabasas, CA location seen on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." They always show the girls in the shop working and chatting but the store is always empty. I realize that these reality shows aren't exactly shooting the real, day-to-day activities of their subjects, but even if it's a set up shot with a call time for the sisters, don't you think they'd hire some extras to make the store look popular?

On another note, later in the episode Kourtney hooks up with her ex-boyfriend, Scott. There was an awkward scene at the end of the show where Kourtney and Khloe' are strolling down the beach and Khloe' asks Kourtney if she and Scott used protection to which the answer was of course, "No." In real life Kourtney is pregnant with Scott's child and I can't help but think that scene was shot in Los Angeles months after the show wrapped to make things more interesting. Anyone else agree?

Oh, I am aware that I'm crazy for expecting some kind of integrity out of these types of shows.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Has Anyone Else Noticed?